iShop by PRONTO North America provides e-Business solution
According to Tom Verzi, Director of Marketing for PRONTO North America, "Customers expect to be able to communicate and transact with suppliers through a web-based interface for convenience, speed, and instant access to information. iShop provides the high level of service customers expect quite easily, quickly, and economically."
Key iShop Benefits include:
- Flexible design for both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Easily customizable. Customization and administration screens are included with iShop, eliminating the need for programming knowledge.
- Cost Savings. Hosting iShop on internal infrastructure means one scales up only as needed.
- No risk of synchronization errors. With real-time communication, customers see precisely the information in current PRONTO-Xi system that is authorized.
Pronto North America, Inc. based in Eden Prairie, MN, is widely recognized as the authority in technologically driven business solutions and process management. Utilizing innovative implementation techniques and tools, Pronto North America generates increased performance, service, efficiency, and accountability. Through PEER™ (Process Evaluation Executive Review), Pronto North America captures the values of Lean Manufacturing throughout the enterprise. This functionality is accomplished utilizing a highly-trained world-class staff and an innovative process modeling and automation toolset unmatched in the industry, ensuring the realization of continuous process improvement and profitability.
Pronto North America is the North American Master Distributor of PRONTO-Xi™, a comprehensive software system allowing manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to effectively manage all phases of their business. Far beyond just another Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, PRONTO-Xi's financial and distribution applications are unique and have provided maximum return on investment for a wide variety of organizations since 1976. From PRONTO Production to PRONTO Advanced Warehousing; from PRONTO Planning to PRONTO Quality Management System (QMS); from PRONTO Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) to PRONTO Forecasting Management, the cross-section and breadth of integrated elements addressed by PRONTO-Xi is unmatched in the marketplace and justifies its natural leadership role as the best fully integrated business software solution.
Pronto North America
- Free VoIP services: Not necessarily free - Dec 12, 2005
- Goldline Controls selects e-Kanban by Datacraft Solutions - Sep 28, 2005
- ETO ERP leader Encompix reveals Formglas’ decision process - Aug 01, 2005
- Leading ERP Pronto North America develops PEER™ program - Jul 29, 2005
- Food Quality Magazine profiles Datacraft Solutions’ e-Kanban in July issue - Jul 26, 2005