Motorola Bluetooth Over-Ear Headset H670
This comfortable over-ear headset seamlessly shifts your Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone functions from the handset to your ear, wirelessly! There are easy, intuitive controls on the headset for power, volume and mute functions; and its speaker is elevated and angled close to the ear opening for greatly enhanced audio quality — especially in noisy environments.
Features Bluetooth Class 2 technology for longer range — more than 30 feet from your phone! A full 2-hour charge lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of talk time, 192 hours (8 days) of standby. USB charger included. An LED informs others when you're on a call. Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2. Comes with two interchangeable ear hooks; choose the one that fits best. Measures 2.5" x 1" x 0.75" and weighs 0.75 oz. One-year warranty.
- Jawbone Bluetooth Headset - Nov 29, 2007
- Philips DECT 6.0 VOIP841 Phone - Mar 01, 2007
- Turbo Charge Cell Phone Charger - Feb 09, 2007
- Palm Treo 700p smartphone - May 22, 2006
- Camera phone vs digital camera - Feb 12, 2006