Voice Activated R2-D2 Robot Replica
This Father's Day collectible voice activated R2-D2 robot from features:
- A special Father's Day gift for Dad! Electronic R2-D2® robot replica from the Star Wars® movies with voice activation program obeys more than 40 commands ("Turn around!" "Move forward two units!")
- Order now! Hurry if you want to receive this special Father's Day gift for Dad in time for Father's Day!
- Infra-red sensor enables R2-D2 to follow Dad, detect motion, turn and perform other actions
- Replays sounds and dialog from Star Wars movies, answers "yes-no" questions and dances while playing music from the Cantina scene - the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan and a great Father's Day gift for Dad
- Makes happy and sad sounds faithfully mimicing the real thing - right down to his occasional "bad mood". A simple commend of "R2, behave yourself!" snaps him out of it!
- Swiveling dome, lights and distinctive sounds of electronic R2-D2 robot mimics actions from the movies
- Requires four AA batteries and four D batteries (not included) - minor assembly required
- This advanced electronic collectible is not recommended for children under 8
- Measures 15" H x 7-1/2" W x 10-1/5" L
- Tiny Miracle Emmy Collectible Lifelike Baby Girl Doll: So Truly Real - Nov 20, 2006
- Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Bridge stained glass table lamp - Feb 10, 2006
- Thomas Kinkade A Holiday Gathering music box - Nov 06, 2005
- Mr. Christmas Cooking For Christmas Musical - Nov 06, 2005
- Mr. Christmas World's Fair Roller Coaster music box - Nov 06, 2005