2007 Lexus LF-A compact coupe
What We Know: Lexus has been considering a high dollar, two passenger sportscar for some time now, but it wasn't until this year's Detroit auto show that we finally got a peek at what the Japanese luxury car maker has up its sleeve. Dubbed the LF-A, the sleek concept was 2 inches shorter than a 911, but with a 9-inch longer wheelbase. The concept hinted at an engine with less than 5 liters of displacement and more than 500 horsepower. Top speed is said to be "in the neighborhood" of 200 mph. Lexus still hasn't said whether it will build a car like the LF-A for sure, but it's not often that the conservative company spends that much time building a concept without serious intentions for production.
- 2010 Lexus IS 250 C Review - Nov 01, 2010
- 2006 Lexus GS 300 reviews - Mar 29, 2006
- 2006 Lexus ES 330 review - Mar 29, 2006
- 2006 Lexus RX 400h - Jun 03, 2005
- Lexus GS 300 2005 - May 25, 2005