Advertise With Us
News-Blogs.com provides powerful targeted marketing for advertisers who want to take advantage of our diverse and highly receptive target audiences. Explore the wide range of advertising and partnership opportunities available, from banners, skyscrapers, and buttons that promote you and your message. Our rate are extremely reasonable and we can customized a promotion program to meet your specific objectives.
Rates Information (view sample Ads)
|Type||Placement||Size(Pixels)||Cost (per month)|
|Premier Banner||Top of Page||468 x 60|
|Full Banner||Anywhere in page content||468 x 60|
|Skyscraper||Right Panel||120 x 600|
|Tower||Right Panel||120 x 240|
|Rectangle||Anywhere in page content||300 x 250|
|Full Button||Right Panel||120 x 90|
|Text Links||Right Panel||Up to 4 line||$55.00|
- Provide linking URL, Alt text and rotation instructions for each ad unit.
- All ads, including third-party ads, MUST be tested for approval.
- All artwork must be accompanied by alternative text. Alt text should be no more than 50 characters (spaces included).
- Shockwave Flash banners must be created using the clickTag format.
Please see DoubleClick's site for instructions:
- HTML sniffer code must be implemented in order to detect whether a user's browser is capable of displaying the Shockwave Flash file. A back-up banner should be displayed if the user cannot accept Shockwave Flash. We will not approve HTML sniffer codes, which prompt the user to download a plug-in. A back-up banner is required for all rich media ads.
- A banner may not produce audio or video without user initiation. Once audio/video begins, there must be a clear "pause" or "stop" button. Banners that expand on click must have a clear "close" button and retract when the mouse is off banner. Set <form> and <a> tags to: target="_top"
- Freeform ads must include a prominently displayed close button.
- Ads with audio must have an on/off button and must be user initiated.